Andrea Pole qualified as an Advanced Equine Dentist with the WWAAED in March 2006. She was fundamental in establishing the advanced equine dentistry certificate and worked alongside Gary Khakhian Singh to establish the WWAED as a recognised organisation and leader in producing advanced Equine Dentists. She worked as an Equine Dentist alongside her Physiotherapy practice. She has maintained an in interest in dentistry issues and uses her knowledge to treat horses within her practice.
This CPD will cover the following:
- The quadrant numbering system used by equine dentists.
- The function of the dentistry system
- How abnormalities within the dentition will effect the horses performance and ability to masticate
- The effect of dentition on the TMJ
- How dentition effects the musculoskeletal system
- How to recognise equine dentistry problems
*CPD Certificates will only be issued if requested*